share the love.
Children’s Charity of Neapolis
Is a non-profit, volunteers’ organisation based in Neapolis, district of Agios Nikolaos, Crete, with main purpose to undertake voluntary actions supporting the looked after children living within the existing welfare structures of Neapolis, part of the Lasithi Chapter of Child Protection (LCCP).
Our Aims (click here to learn more)
- To improve the quality of the children’s lives hosted in the LCCP
- To protect every child in need of psychological and emotional support to avoid social marginalization
- To assist the children in achieving better integration within the society
Our Actions (click here to learn more)
- We organize activities and events that contribute in fulfilling the children’s educational and emotional needs;
- Through our network of volunteers and assistance by specialized professionals we provide the children with emotional and psychological support;
- We financially contribute to their everyday needs relating to clothing, nutrition etc;
- We take care of their extracurricular and recreational activities; and
- We organize activities and events aiming at raising awareness within the local community, with ultimate goad the children’s smooth integration in the society
Our funds come from membership fees, donations, sponsorships, fundraising events, state financing and other lawful sources.
8 Polytexneiou Str, 72 400 Neapolis, Lasithi, GR
Social Grocery Store of Agios Nikolaos
The Social Grocery Store of the Municipality of Agios Nikolaos is currently helping 111 families, consisting of 315 members, providing financial help through food and products in need, promoting awareness and solidarity.
Tel: (+30) 2841086100, (+30) 2841086090
Fax: (+30) 2841023743
Agios Nikolaos Tel: (+30) 2841086207
Neapolis Tel :(+30) 2841032245