Agios Nikolaos – Crete, offers a new sporting experience!
Sea Experience will offer the opportunity to compete in SUP races, Οpen Water Swimming and Aquathlon, which are being organized by the municipality of Agios Nikolaos.
From the beginning of the registration´s period, until the 21st of June, early bird registrations are offered! Moreover, should you register for more than one races, then the second race (the one with the lowest price) will be offered with a discount of 50%.
- 11:00 – 14:00 secretariat opening – athletes’ kits receival
- 17:00 – 21:00 athletes’ kits receival
- 20:00 Pasta Party
- 08:00 – secretariat opening
- 08:15 – technical update OWS at Myloi beach
- 09:00 – 10km OWS starting at Myloi beach
- 09:15 – technical update OWS at Havania beach
- 10:00 – 4km OWS starting at Havania beach
- 13:00 – award ceremony for OWS 10km & 4km
- 13:30 – technical update 15km SUP at Plaka beach – Spinaloga
- 14:00 – 15km SUP starting at Plaka Beach Spinaloga
- 14:30 – technical update 4km SUP at Ormos/Katholiko beach
- 15:00 – 4km Fun SUP starting at Ormos/Katholiko beach
- 15:30 – technical update WING FOIL Agios Nikolaos beach
- 15:45 – WING FOIL
- 18:00 –awards 15km SUP/ WING/ FOIL & 4km SUP
- 18:30 – aquathlon technical update
- 19:00 – aquathlon starting at Agios Nikolaos lake
- 21:00 – aquathlon award ceremony
- 09:00 – technical update for OWS 2km & 1km
- 09:30 – 2km OWS starting and ending at the lake of Agios Nikolaos
- 09:30 – 1km OWS starting and ending at the lake of Agios Nikolaos
- 11:30 – OWS awards ceremony
- 11:00 – sprint and technical sup technical update
- 11:30 – Sprint SUP starting and ending in Agios Nikolaos lake
- 12:30 – Technical SUP starting and ending in Agios Nikolaos lake
- 15:00 – technical update WING FOIL at Agios Nikolaos beach
- 15:15 – WING FOIL
- 17:00 – award ceremony SUP
The SUP official announcement (proclamation), can be found here
The OWS official announcement (proclamation), can be found here
It is stated that by registrering for any of the races, the rules and regulations set by the organizing committee, is fully accepted by the athlete and will fully comply with them under any circumstances.
COVID-19 According to the regulations, the participants must take a covid test before the race: either a PCR test up to 72 hours before the race, a rapid test up to 48 hours before the race (you can take a free test at the Municipal Care Center of the Elderly during office hours – address Giamboudaki 5, Agios Nikolaos Lassithi, tel. 2841083106) or a you can take a self test up to 24 hours before the race.
- Pasta party https://goo.gl/maps/HSEJvaTsAhvpTqqk6
- Eurotour start https://goo.gl/maps/1smYuvegKkyYjxwx5
- Sea experience reception https://goo.gl/maps/XtdVRDdW9hB2yrvp8
- Free covid rapid test https://goo.gl/maps/hryFkjpWyoZuLPnu9
* the free rapid tests will be available on Friday from 9:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m.